THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams almonds, (OR substitute with nut of choice)
- 400 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 200 grams carrot, sliced
- 1-3 centimetres fresh ginger root, peeled
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves only
- 3 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 200 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 150 grams gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 180 grams water
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 40 grams coconut oil, (OR substitute with oil of choice)
- to taste salt, pepper
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 190 C. Grease a 20x20cm baking pan.
- Place nuts in mixing bowl. Chop 7 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
- Place zucchini and carrots in mixing bowl. Chop 12 sec/speed 4. Check that vegetables are sufficiently chopped, repeating if necessary. Set aside.
- Place ginger and herbs in the mixing bowl. Chop 2 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
Place bacon in mixing bowl. Chop 2 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
(For vegan option, omit the bacon. If desired, replace with sliced mushrooms in Step 7.)
- Add flour, vegetable stock paste, water, nutritional yeast, oil, salt and pepper to mixing bowl. Mix 30 sec/speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Remove half of the bacon mix from the mixing bowl. Add half the nuts/ zucchini-carrot mix and mix 30 sec//speed 4. Set aside and repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into baking pan and spread evenly with spatula. Place in oven and bake approx 40 minutes. Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Accessories you need
Depending on the type of flour used, you may need to adjust the amount of the flour and/or water. For coconut flour, I used only 80-90 grams.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)