- 40 g Parmesan cheese
- 100 g macaroni
- 80 g onion, 1 small or half large
- 2 sprigs Parsely, For Garnish
- 4 eggs
- 200 g Milk
- 12 cherry tomatoes, 2 for each serve
- 100 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 6 slices bacon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate parmesan on Sp 8 for 6-8 secs. Set aside. Rinse bowl
Put 500g of water in the TMX bowl, Add Macaroni to steaming basket.
Steam for 20mins on Varoma sp 3 (Check to see if cooked). Set aside and empty bowl.
Put onion in TMX bowl and chop for 3 sec on sp 6.
Add eggs and milk and mix 2 mins on sp 3.
Add Macaroni and Cheese and stir 1min 30sec on Reverse.
Put mixture into 6 Silicone Muffin moulds or Dariole Moulds. Rinse bowl.
Put 500g water into TMX bowl then put the 6 moulds into the Varoma Dish with lid on. Cook on Varoma for 10mins Speed 2
After 10mins place steaming basket into TMX bowl and add Cherry Tomatoes and Spinach. Return Varoma into position and cook for another 10 mins Varoma speed 2. Total steaming time is 20mins
While this is being cooked grill or fry Bacon slices.
When finished serve the Mini Quiches with steamed Cherry Tomatoes and grilled Bacon. Garnish with Parsely
If you want to make these Gluten Free just replace the Macaroni with any GF pasta. You may need to cook the pasta a little longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s banana cake
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Banana bread with sultanas
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Marinated goats cheese