- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 2 heaped tablespoons honey
- 75 grams soy sauce or tamari
- 150 grams dry Marsala
- 50 grams olive oil
- 600 grams Chicken thigh fillets, cubed
- pepper, To taste
- Add garlic and onion into bowl and chop for 5 sec spd 8
- Add oil and sauté for 2mins Varoma temp spd 1
- Add cubed chicken, honey, soy and marsala and cook for 15mins 100 deg reverse spd soft
Serve with steamed rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins