- 30 gram Butter
- 40 grams olive oil, extra virgin olive oil
- 60 grams white wine
- 0.75 litre chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 piece brown onion
- 300 grams fresh mushrooms, cut into big pieces
- 350 grams rice, arborio
- 1 bunches asparagus, trim and cut into half
- 4 slice flat pancetta, cut into pieces
- Parmesan cheese
1.Place Garlic and Onion into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/Speed 5. scrape down the sides with a spatula.
2. Add Butter and Olive oil. Saute 3 mins/120°C/speed 1.
3. Insert butterfly whisk. Add Arborio rice, saute 1 min/120°C//speed 1.5/with NO measuring cup
4. Add white wine and saute 2 mins/Varoma//speed 1.5/with no measuring cup
5. Put asparagus into a varoma dish, then put the lid on.
6. Add chicken stock, mushroom and half of the amount of pancetta pieces, cook 15 mins/100°C//speed 1.5/with veroma dish on top of the lid, NO measuring cup
7. Transfter into a themo server or replace the varoma dish with the measuring cup and let risotto rest in the thermomix for 5 mins before serving.
8. While waiting for the risotto rest, pan fry the left over pancetta, put pancetta and asparagus on top of the dish while serving. Garnish with parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Quick & Easy Custard Cake
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Cinnamon Butter
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Kids Bubble cups
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup