- 30 gram Butter
- 40 grams olive oil, extra virgin olive oil
- 60 grams white wine
- 0.75 litre chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 piece brown onion
- 300 grams fresh mushrooms, cut into big pieces
- 350 grams rice, arborio
- 1 bunches asparagus, trim and cut into half
- 4 slice flat pancetta, cut into pieces
- Parmesan cheese
1.Place Garlic and Onion into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/Speed 5. scrape down the sides with a spatula.
2. Add Butter and Olive oil. Saute 3 mins/120°C/speed 1.
3. Insert butterfly whisk. Add Arborio rice, saute 1 min/120°C//speed 1.5/with NO measuring cup
4. Add white wine and saute 2 mins/Varoma//speed 1.5/with no measuring cup
5. Put asparagus into a varoma dish, then put the lid on.
6. Add chicken stock, mushroom and half of the amount of pancetta pieces, cook 15 mins/100°C//speed 1.5/with veroma dish on top of the lid, NO measuring cup
7. Transfter into a themo server or replace the varoma dish with the measuring cup and let risotto rest in the thermomix for 5 mins before serving.
8. While waiting for the risotto rest, pan fry the left over pancetta, put pancetta and asparagus on top of the dish while serving. Garnish with parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun