- 1/4 bunch corriander stalks finely chooped
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Coriander Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 can Black beans or kidney beans
- 2 avacados peeled and stoned
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/4 bunch Coriander leaves (fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chilli powder
- 1 package Corn chips
- 250g Mozzarella Cheese
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180c.
Place red onion, corriander stalks and garlic in bowland chop
Add ground corriander and ground cumin with oil and saute
Add can of chopped tomatoes and can of black beans or kidney beans and cook
10 mins/90c/speed 2/
Place bean mixture in an oven proof dish and sprinkle with corn chips and mozzarella cheese.
Bake in oven for 10-15 mins or until cheese is melted.
Place avacados, red onion, tomatoes, corriander leaves, chipotle chilli and salt and pepper into bowland blend
30 sec/speed 6.
Accessories you need
* The black beans and chipotle chilli can be purchased online. I buy mine from fireworks food. I find that the black beans and chipotle chilli give this dish a true mexican flavour.
* The bean mix is a little runnier than a traditional nachos but works really well in this dish as I serve it as a main meal not as a dip.
* The bean mix can also be served with rice and salsa for a variation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Healthy Seed and Nut Muesli
- Ras El hanout
- Salmon Pot Pies
- Hot Cross Chocolate Brioche
- Smokey Qunioa Stew
- Be my Valentine Chocolate Cakes
- Tasty Corn Patties
- Delicious Vegetable Pasta sauce
- Herb and Cheese Quinoa muffins
- Falafels with Smokey Yogurt Dressing
- Apple and Carrot muffins
- Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents