- 600 g chicken, Cubed
- 300 g Thai Rice Noodles, Rinsed
- 1 cm cube ginger, Peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 4 sprigs corriander
- 4 shallots, sliced
- 700 g water
- 4 tablespoon tamari
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 --- small red chillies
- 3 tablespoon peanut oil
- 8 --- cherry tomatos
- 1/2 --- cup peanuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Add ginger, garlic, chillies, tomatoes and peanuts and chop 2 secs/speed 7
Add the coconut oil and saute 3 mins/speed 1
Add water, tamari and fish sauce and cook 100/6 mins/speed 1
Add chicken cook 100/5 mins/"Gentle stir setting"
Add noodles, corriander and shallots and cook 100/2mins/"Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Add Peanut oil and let sit in thermo for a further 2mins before serving. remove from thermo and serve with a little more corrianer and shallots if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars