- 600 g chicken, Cubed
- 300 g Thai Rice Noodles, Rinsed
- 1 cm cube ginger, Peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 4 sprigs corriander
- 4 shallots, sliced
- 700 g water
- 4 tablespoon tamari
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 --- small red chillies
- 3 tablespoon peanut oil
- 8 --- cherry tomatos
- 1/2 --- cup peanuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Add ginger, garlic, chillies, tomatoes and peanuts and chop 2 secs/speed 7
Add the coconut oil and saute 3 mins/speed 1
Add water, tamari and fish sauce and cook 100/6 mins/speed 1
Add chicken cook 100/5 mins/
Add noodles, corriander and shallots and cook 100/2mins/
Add Peanut oil and let sit in thermo for a further 2mins before serving. remove from thermo and serve with a little more corrianer and shallots if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa