- 80 grams Parmesan cheese
- 2 Zucchinis
- 1 pinches sea salt flakes
- 1 egg
- 45 grams full cream milk
- 1 pinches pepper, black, ground
- 80 g plain flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut parmesan into cubes and chop 10 seconds/speed 8. Set aside in a small bowl.
Chop zucchini into quarters and add to your mixing bowl 5 seconds/speed 5. Repeat if necessary. Put zucchini into simmering basket and drain off excess liquid by pressing down with your spatula. Add salt and leave to sit for 30 minutes. Drain off excess liquid.
Add reserved parmesan and zucchini, egg, milk, flour and pepper to the mixing bowl and combine 7 seconds/speed 3.
Use as per waffle maker instructions. I like to top with fresh spinach, grape tomatoes, bacon, egg and either hollandaise (basic cook book) or balsamic vinegar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Curried Buns
- Marble Butter Cake
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Oat and Date Bites
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)