- 10 g fresh basil leaves, (or a very large handful)
- 60 g Parmesan cheese
- 60 g cashew nuts
- 10 g Evoo
- 500 g skinless chicken breast or thigh, diced (roughly 3cm) and semi-frozen
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 10 g Evoo
- 300 g pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and diced into 1cm pieces
- 250 g thickened cream
- 375 g fresh lasagne sheets
- 150 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 500 g Fresh ricotta cheese
- 250 g
- butter or oil for greasing
Place basil leaves, parmesan, cashews and EVOO into TM bowl. Mix 6 seconds, speed 6. Set aside.
1. Mince chicken in TM bowl by pressing turbo"Closed lid" "Closed lid" 3 -5 times. Set aside.
2. Place onion and garlic into TM bowl. Chop 2 seconds speed 7. Add EVOO and saute 3 min, varoma temp speed 1 (MC off).
3. Add minced chicken and pumpkin and cook 11 mins, 100 degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" reverse, speed soft"Gentle stir setting" . Simmering basket on top.
4. Add cream, salt and pepper to taste and basil mixture and mix on reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2 to combine (10 - 20 sec).
1. Preheat oven to moderate (180degrees) and grease a 6cm deep, 21x32cm ovenproof dish with butter or spray oil.
2. Spread a thin layer of chicken mixture on the base of the dish. Top with lasagne sheets.
3. Continue layering with chicken mixture, spinach leaves, mozzarella, lasagne, chicken mixture, spinach leaves, mozzarella, lasagne.
4. Top with the ricotta and remaining mozarella.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 40mins or until golden and cooked through. Serve with fresh spinach and rocket or a garden salad.
Accessories you need
Original recipe and nutritional content //www.taste.com.au/recipes/20661/pesto+pumpkin+chicken+lasagne
Try using homemade lasagne sheets made from EDC pasta dough.
You can also make your own ricotta //www.superkitchenmachine.com/2011/12574/make-ricotta-thermomix-recipe.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Picnic eggs
- Dill Sauce
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni