- 10 g fresh basil leaves, (or a very large handful)
- 60 g Parmesan cheese
- 60 g cashew nuts
- 10 g Evoo
- 500 g skinless chicken breast or thigh, diced (roughly 3cm) and semi-frozen
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 10 g Evoo
- 300 g pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and diced into 1cm pieces
- 250 g thickened cream
- 375 g fresh lasagne sheets
- 150 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 500 g Fresh ricotta cheese
- 250 g
- butter or oil for greasing
Place basil leaves, parmesan, cashews and EVOO into TM bowl. Mix 6 seconds, speed 6. Set aside.
1. Mince chicken in TM bowl by pressing turbo 3 -5 times. Set aside.
2. Place onion and garlic into TM bowl. Chop 2 seconds speed 7. Add EVOO and saute 3 min, varoma temp speed 1 (MC off).
3. Add minced chicken and pumpkin and cook 11 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft. Simmering basket on top.
4. Add cream, salt and pepper to taste and basil mixture and mix on reverse speed 2 to combine (10 - 20 sec).
1. Preheat oven to moderate (180degrees) and grease a 6cm deep, 21x32cm ovenproof dish with butter or spray oil.
2. Spread a thin layer of chicken mixture on the base of the dish. Top with lasagne sheets.
3. Continue layering with chicken mixture, spinach leaves, mozzarella, lasagne, chicken mixture, spinach leaves, mozzarella, lasagne.
4. Top with the ricotta and remaining mozarella.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 40mins or until golden and cooked through. Serve with fresh spinach and rocket or a garden salad.
Original recipe and nutritional content //www.taste.com.au/recipes/20661/pesto+pumpkin+chicken+lasagne
Try using homemade lasagne sheets made from EDC pasta dough.
You can also make your own ricotta //www.superkitchenmachine.com/2011/12574/make-ricotta-thermomix-recipe.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac