- 150 g Bean Thread Noodles
- 2 Long Red Chillies, not deseeded
- 4 cloves garlic
- 5 cm piece of ginger
- 2 Brown Onions, halved
- 1/2 Red Capsicum, cut into short strips
- 20 g Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp veggie stock paste
- 1000 g water
- 30 g fish sauce
- 30 g oyster sauce
- 30 g soy sauce
- 2 Limes, peeled
- 350 g Pork Fillet, sliced thinly
- 250 g Prawns, raw peeled
- 1 Large Carrot, cut on the diagonal
- 1 Head Brocolini, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 Head Pak Choy, leaves separated from stem
- Corriander & Lime Wedges to Garnish
- sesame oil
- 2 Handfuls of Bean Sprouts
1. Put Bean thread noodles into a Thermoserver and cover with cold water.
2. Chop chilli & ginger, 2 sec, sp 8. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add garlic, onion and limes, chop 2 sec, sp5. Add half the capsicum, and oil, insert butterfly, and cook at 100C, 3 min, sp 1.
3. Add veggie stock, water, fish, oyster and soy sauces and pork. Cook at 100C, 10 min, sp 1.
4. Add prawns, cook 100C, 5 min, sp1. While cooking, add through the hole in the lid: carrots, brocolini, the remainder of the capsicum, and thick stem part of the pak choy.
5. Drain noodles. Put back into Thermoserver along with pak choy leaves and bean sprouts. Once soup is cooked, pour over the top. Use a pair of tongs to bring some noodles to the top. Serve in a bowl garnished with some corriander and a lime wedge and a drizzle of sesame oil.
When reheating leftovers, I always add some fresh bean sprouts on top after heating. This gives a nice crunch!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread