- 130 g Hard Cheese, Cubed, (parmesan, cheddar etc)
- 1 onion, Halved
- 180 g cauliflower florets
- 140 g Bacon, roughly chopped
- 6 eggs
- 70 g pure cream
- salt & pepper, To taste
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180deg and line your cooking vessel with baking paper.
Put cubed cheese into the bowl and grate 8 sec/speed 7. Set aside.
Place the onion and cauliflower florets into the bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 5.
Add bacon and chop 2 sec/speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients, including reserved cheese, and stir speed 3 until combined (about 10 sec).
Pour into your prepared dish and cook for 35-40 min until well browned and firm-ish to touch. Let it sit for 5-10 mins before you cut it.
I have selected TM31 as the model for this recipe as this is what I made it in, but it would be exactly the same in the TM5.
You could add whatever other ingredients you'd usually put in your quiche, tomato, zucchini, mushrooms etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Foolproof White Bread
- Banana Bread (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Chickpea, chicken and vegetable soup
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten & Refined Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Date & Orange Muffins
- Nanna's Prizewinning Sponge Cake