- 300 grams bacon, cut in quarters
- 100 grams tomatoes, either cherry sized or halved
- 150 grams zucchini, cut into quarters
- 110 grams cheese, cut into 3cm blocks
- 4 eggs
- 70 grams S/R flour
- 100 grams cream
- 260 grams milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- to taste Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 180c and grease a 20-25cm square baking dish or large quiche dish with butter (I did a large and small quiche dish with this one recipe).
Place bacon, tomatoes, zucchini and cheese into mixing bowl and chop 4 secs/speed 5 (or to desired consistancy).
Add eggs, cream, milk and flour into mixing bowl and mix 10 secs//speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add worcestershire and salt/pepper and mix 10secs//speed 3.
Pour into greased dish and bake in oven for 45 mins. insert skewer, and if cooked, it should come out clean.
Accessories you need
You can add a brown onion, 4 Spring Onions, mushrooms (100g), spinach to step 1 if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Easy TM5 Honey Yoghurt
- Stuffed Chicken Breast rolled in bacon with mash and veg - all in one meal
- Mum's Easy Peasy Corn Chowder
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Dulche de leche
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Pandan Coconut Jam (Kaya)
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Basque Cheesecake