- 300 grams bacon, cut in quarters
- 100 grams tomatoes, either cherry sized or halved
- 150 grams zucchini, cut into quarters
- 110 grams cheese, cut into 3cm blocks
- 4 eggs
- 70 grams S/R flour
- 100 grams cream
- 260 grams milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- to taste Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 180c and grease a 20-25cm square baking dish or large quiche dish with butter (I did a large and small quiche dish with this one recipe).
Place bacon, tomatoes, zucchini and cheese into mixing bowl and chop 4 secs/speed 5 (or to desired consistancy).
Add eggs, cream, milk and flour into mixing bowl and mix 10 secs//speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add worcestershire and salt/pepper and mix 10secs//speed 3.
Pour into greased dish and bake in oven for 45 mins. insert skewer, and if cooked, it should come out clean.
Accessories you need
You can add a brown onion, 4 Spring Onions, mushrooms (100g), spinach to step 1 if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Easy TM5 Honey Yoghurt
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice