- 300 grams bacon, cut in quarters
- 100 grams tomatoes, either cherry sized or halved
- 150 grams zucchini, cut into quarters
- 110 grams cheese, cut into 3cm blocks
- 4 eggs
- 70 grams S/R flour
- 100 grams cream
- 260 grams milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- to taste Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 180c and grease a 20-25cm square baking dish or large quiche dish with butter (I did a large and small quiche dish with this one recipe).
Place bacon, tomatoes, zucchini and cheese into mixing bowl and chop 4 secs/speed 5 (or to desired consistancy).
Add eggs, cream, milk and flour into mixing bowl and mix 10 secs//speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add worcestershire and salt/pepper and mix 10secs//speed 3.
Pour into greased dish and bake in oven for 45 mins. insert skewer, and if cooked, it should come out clean.
Accessories you need
You can add a brown onion, 4 Spring Onions, mushrooms (100g), spinach to step 1 if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Easy TM5 Honey Yoghurt
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Homemade cream
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream