- 5 Large Tomatoes
- 8 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp Oregano
- 4 tbsp smoked paprika
- 4 tbsp paprika
- 4 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 4 bay leaves, dried
- 100 grams rock salt
8Recipe is created for
Chop everything except the bay leaves and salt for 20 seconds on speed 6
Add bay leaves and salt and cook 30 minutes Varoma temperature speed 1
Slowly increase speed to 9 and pulverise for 1 minute, then put in a jar and keep in the fridge for up to 6 months.
Red Vegetable Stock
This is great for adding to tomato sauce for pasta, marinating chicken and meat before roasting, using for chilli con carne (add some chili to the ingredients). You can add carrots also. Use a tin of tomatoes if there are no fresh tomatoes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander