- 600 grams pumpkin, Sliced Skin and seeds in tact
- 6 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 3 baby capsicums, Green part removed
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 Rosemary sprigs, leaves only
- 2 sage sprigs
- 1 brown onion, peeled and cut in half
- pinch salt and pepper
- 20 grams olive oil
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock, use vegetable stock if vegan or veg
- 2 heaped tablespoons basil, chopped
Place Pumpkin, garlic, capsicum, tomatoes & onion on baking tray.
Coat pumpkin in Olive Oil, salt, herbs & pepper, and roast approx 60 mins 180 degrees.
Add all roasted ingredients into TM bowl and add chicken stock and water.
Cook 8mins /100 degrees /Speed 1.
Blend ingredients by slowly turning dial from Speed 1 up to Speed 9 for 1 minute.
Serve with dollop of sour cream and chopped basil.
Roasted pumpkin, garlic, tomato and capsicum soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie