- 300 gram Peanuts, Unsalted
- 1-2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- Peanut Butter, 1 Cup
- honey, 1/3 Cup
- Boiling water, 1 Cup
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 500 grams chicken tenderloins, Diced
- 1 Frozen VegetablesFrozen Steamed Vegetable, Packet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Recipe is created for
Process Peanuts for 30 Seconds/Speed 9
Reduce to Speed 5/90 Seconds
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds/speed 7
Add oil and saute for 5 minutes/100C/Speed 1
Add sauce ingredients and 10 Seconds/Speed 3 or until mixed
Insert Butterfly, add Chicken and cook for 10 minutes/100C// until chicken is tender and cooked through
Cook Steam Frozen Vegetables in microwave for 3 minutes. Add to Satay mixture.
Serve with Rice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters