- 4 chicken thigh cutlets, Trimmed
- 3 tsp fresh ginger, Finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, Finely chopped
- 130 grams Smooth peanut butter
- 270 grams coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis
- 1 red onion, Small, finely chopped
- fresh mint, To serve
- Steamed Rice, To serve
1h 50minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- 1. Season chicken and place skin side down ina non stick frying pan over high heat. Cook for 5 minutes or until golden. Turn and cook for a further 3 minutes. Set aside, reserve 2 tsps of the fat.
2. Add ginger and garlic and chop 5 sec/sp 5. Add chicken fat and cook 2min/100 deg/speed 2. Add peanut butter, coconut cream, ketchup manis and water.
Mix 20 sec/sp 3.
3. Add chicken and SLOW COOK "Slow Cooking" 1hr 30 min. Sprinkle with red onion, mint and coriander and serve with rice.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- Satay Chicken
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Habanero Mustard
- No-Fuss Dumpling Noodle Soup
- Liver Rescue Broth
- Hearty and healthy Seafood Chowder
- Prawns with Green Chilli Nahm Jim on Betel Leaves
- Summer Risotto
- Mexican Monday
- Coconut Lime Salmon steamed in Banana Leaves
- Carbonara Chicken FIlo Parcels