- 300 grams frozen mixed vege
- 1 bunch fresh silverbeet, chopped (excluding white stalk)
- 2 brown onions, quartered
- 2 clove garlic
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM Veg Stock Concentrate
- 6 rindles bacon rashes, roughly chopped
- 12 eggs
- 500 gram Milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 200 grams Self Raising Flour
- 180 - 200 grams Grated cheese for topping
preheat oven to 200c
grease a lamington size baking tray
Place silverbeet and frozen mixed veg into the baking tray
Add garlic and onion to mixing bowl chop 3 sec / speed 7
Add carrot and zucchini chop 4 sces / speed 7
Add oil, veg stock and bacon and saute 5mins / varoma / speed 1
Add this to baking dish with spinach
No need to rinse bowl Add milk,eggs, salt, pepper and flour blend for 25 secs / speed 2
This is a very large sized meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce