- 400 g gluten free flour, (self raising)
- 290 g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- to taste pepper, ground
- to taste fresh rosemary, (optional)
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 220.
- Add all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl.
Knead 2min 30sec/"Dough mode" .
Dough should come together in a sitcky dough.
- Put dough out on prepared surface (i.e. Thermomat) and press together in a ball. Sprinkle extra gluten free flour as needed.
- Divide dough into two balls and use guide on Thermomat to roll (with a rolling pin) out into large circles.
Turn Thermomat upside-down onto pizza tray and peel back to transfer dough.
Repeat with second portion.
- Add sauce, then cheese and then toppings.
Cook into oven for 15 minutes or until brown and crispy around the crust. Enjoy!
Making the dough:
The Thermomat is very helpful to transfer sticky dough onto a pizza tray. You could also press into an oiled pizza tray if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins