- 400 g gluten free flour, (self raising)
- 290 g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- to taste pepper, ground
- to taste fresh rosemary, (optional)
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 220.
- Add all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl.
Knead 2min 30sec/"Dough mode" .
Dough should come together in a sitcky dough.
- Put dough out on prepared surface (i.e. Thermomat) and press together in a ball. Sprinkle extra gluten free flour as needed.
- Divide dough into two balls and use guide on Thermomat to roll (with a rolling pin) out into large circles.
Turn Thermomat upside-down onto pizza tray and peel back to transfer dough.
Repeat with second portion.
- Add sauce, then cheese and then toppings.
Cook into oven for 15 minutes or until brown and crispy around the crust. Enjoy!
Making the dough:
Accessories you need
The Thermomat is very helpful to transfer sticky dough onto a pizza tray. You could also press into an oiled pizza tray if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Patrick's (Idiot Proof) Bread
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Silverbeet and ricotta rolls
- Best Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Oat, Pecan & Chocolate Biscuits
- S'mores Brownie
- Mars Bar Cookie Cake
- Bread Rolls
- Chicken Moles (MOW-lays) with Chocolate Sauce