- 220 grams Greek yogurt
- 30 grams Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 lemons, juice only
- 4 Anchovie fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 chicken breasts, large
- 100 grams Bread (gf, wholemeal, your choice), cubed
- 100 grams Bacon, pancetta or prosciutto etc
- Spray oil
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams green beans, trimmed
- 2 cos lettuce, leaves only
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, quartered and sliced
To make dressing place Yogurt, 20g Mustard, Juice of 1 lemon, and Anchovy Fillets in TM Bowl and mix 5sec/speed5, put dressing aside for later
Preheat Oven to 200’C
Butterfly your chicken breasts and place on tray of varoma on top of some baking paper cut to size(make sure the steam can get through.
Mix a teaspoon(10g) of mustard, ½ ts honey and juice of half a lemon in a small bowl and pour over the top of your chicken.
Fill the TM bowl with 1000g of water and put the Varoma with chicken on top, cook 10m/Varoma/Speed 2
Put the Bread and Bacon in the oven, Spray the bread with oil to help it crisp up. Cook for 8-10 min depending on your oven, you want crispy, not burt.
Place the TM Basket with eggs in TM Bowl and add Beans to Varoma Basket. Cook 10-15m/Varoma/Speed 2 (timing will depend on chicken size)
Empty TM Bowl, give it a quick wipe out, add chicken and shred 2-3 sec/speed 4(you don’t want it too fine so don’t overdo it)
Put Cos Lettuce leaves into a serving bowl with cucumber, add peeled and sliced eggs, beans, Chicken, Bacon and bread croutons, and drizzle over half the dressing.
Enjoy as a Salad by itself, at a BBQ or wrap in some freshly made Wraps.
You can leave the bread as is, and steam the bacon for an even healthier version.
Use the other half of dressing for leftovers, or add it at the table.
Parmesan Cheese would also be a great addition at the end.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte