- 2 teaspoons Peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds, – roasted in TM
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds, – roasted in TM
- 250 eschallots (red onions) – peeled and roughly chopped
- 200 g garlic cloves, – peeled in TM
- 200 g lemon, grass, tender parts only cut into 2 cm lengths
- 1 bunch coriander – roots and stems only
- 2 tablespoons fresh galangal, – roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime, zest or kaffir zest
- 20 – 30 green chilli, es (either leave seeds or remove seeds – depending on level of heat required) – quartered
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon mace
- 4 tablespoons shrimp paste
- 2 tablespoons salt
8Recipe is created for
Roast coriander and
cumin seeds for 4 minutes at Varoma temperature speed 1.
When cool add
peppercorns and grind on speed 10 until fine.
Add all remaining
Mince on speed 9 with
the help of the spatula – stopping to scrape down the sides of the TM bowl when
Process until a smooth
Bottle and store in
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Turkey Nut Stuffing