- 1 --- BBQ Chicken, Or any cooked chicken around 500 grams
- 600mls thickened cream
- Salt and pepper, To taste
- 1 heaped tablespoons Keens Curry Powder
- 100-200 grams frozen vegetables
- 1 level tablespoons cornflour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Insert butterfly whisk.
Add meat from BBQ chicken, cream, currry powder, salt and pepper.
cook for 15 minutes at 110 degrees speed 2
Add frozen vegetables
Cook for 3 minutes at 110 degrees speed 1
Can be thickened at step 3 with a tablespoon of cornflour and a small amount of water made into a paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Custard with coconut sugar in imperial
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Gingerbread house (gluten-free)
- Nonna Gloria's Sponge Cake
- Cake flour
- Gluten free bread - soft and flexible
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- Apple slice with Passionfruit Icing