- 400g Basmati or Jasmine rice, See EDC
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 30 g nuttelex or oil
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp beef stock, Vegan Massal Brand
- 100 g white wine
- 50 g tomato paste
- 120 g tofutti sour cream
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 3/4 tsp egg free mayo
- 1/4 tsp mustard
- 150 g carrot, Sliced or diced
- 150 g sweet potato, sliced or diced
- 75 g cauliflower florets
- 75 g brocolli florets
- 100 g green beans, topped tailed and halved
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced
- 4 sprigs leafy parsley for garnishing, optional
Cook rice as per EDC. I cook this last as stroganoff is resting in thermoserver. If using parsley place sprigs in TM chop 3 sec,/speed 7 set aside
Place onion into mixing bowl - chop 3 sec,/speed 7 - scrape down sides
Add Nuttelex/oil Praprika and cayenne pepper - saute 3 min/ Varoma/speed 1
Add carrots sweet potato cauliflower salt and beef stock cook-6mins/100C/ /speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid.
Add remaning ingredients - cook 10mins/ 100C/ /speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid.
Place into Thermoserver and cook rice
You can add tofu as soon as all cooking is finished put chopped tofu into mixing bowl and mix until desired mix is achieved. Place into thermoserver and as rice is cooking tofu will warm through thoroughly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun