- 2 stalks Celery, Washed and chopped
- 3 carrots, Washed and chopped
- 1 zucchini, Washed and chopped
- 1 onion, Peeled and halved
- 2 tomatoes, Washed and chopped in half
- 1 bunch parsley, Washed
- 1 sprig rosemary, Washed
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 160 gm rock salt
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Method Place all vegetables and herbs in bowl ... Chop 10 sec/ speed 6.
Add salt and 1 tablespoon only of oil. Cook 20 minutes varoma 20 mins /varoma speed 1 Blend 1min speed 4 increase to 9 Needs to be a smooth texture . Place into jars cover with remaining olive oil Store in fridge
You can use any vegetables you have left over.
If you have leftover vegies, store in freezer ready for you when you need to make more stock!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie bake
- Chicken satay noodles
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Chicken rice n veg
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple