- 125 g Tasty cheese, cut into 3cm cubes
- 400 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- half red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 5 broccoli, florets
- 5 cauliflower, florets
- 100 g carrot, cut in 1cm pieces
- 40 g baby spinach
- 1 brown onion, cut in half
- 1 clove garlic, rashers, roughly chopped
- 5 shortcut bacon, rashers, roughly chopped
- 6 eggs
- 100g g rice flour
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 80 g olive oil, or oil of choice
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Alcohol-free Children food Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free Autumn Carnival Father's Day Mother's Day Spring Summer Winter Baking BBQ Buffet Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Natural Quick Main course Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Meat dish Pie, quiche Vegetable dish
- Preheat oven to 180degC. Line a baking dish or tray (23 x 33cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place cheese in TM bowl and grate 7sec/speed 6 or until finely grated. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
- Place zucchini into TM bowl and grate 6sec/Speed 6. Check zucchini is evenly grated. Extend time by 3 secs if required. Transfer to bowl with cheese and set aside.
- Place broccoli, cauliflower, capsicum, spinach and carrot into TM bowl and grate 6sec/speed 6. Transfer to bowl with zucchini and set aside.
- Place onion, garlic and bacon into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/speed5. Scrape sides of bowl with the spatula and saute 5min/120deg/speed 1 with MC removed.
- Add eggs, rice flour, reserved cheese and vegetables, salt and pepper to taste, and olive oil. Combing 10sec/reverse/speed 4 or until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish and bake 30 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown on top.
Accessories you need
Omit the bacon for meat free.
If wanting to hide vegetables, simply chop them smaller.
Make a huge slice. Great for lunches and freezes well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Spinach Feta and Mushroom Pie
- Marinated Lamb Cutlets
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Vanilla Caramel Custard
- Bacon Sweet Potato and Spinach Risotto
- Beef Hot Pot
- Thai Chicken Cakes GF
- Roasted Pear Vanilla and Buttermilk Sorbet
- Peach Raspberry Yoghurt Icecream
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto