- 375 g zucchini
- 6 slices shortcut bacon rasher
- 1 leek
- 155 g self-raising flour
- 5 eggs
- 100 g grated cheese
- 40 g olive oil
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add roughly chopped zucchini, bacon & leek to bowl, Chop 10 sec Spd 5. (Note slightly frozen bacon will chop better)
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl - Flour, eggs, grated cheese, olive oil. Mix 20 seconds, on reverse, speed 4.
- Pour into a greased tin and lightly sprinkle with sweet paprika.
- Bake for 35-40 mins at 180oC until golden, allow to rest for 5 mins before serving
Accessories you need
Enjoy Hot or Cold
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Zucchini Bread
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)