- 2 small zucchini, roughly chopped
- 150 g Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1/2 onion, halved
- 1 tbsp TMX veggie stock
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 6 eggs
- 2 rashers bacon, or ham
- 1 sprig parsley, or to taste
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
Place all ingredients into bowl. Chop on speed 4 for 10-15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Pour into lightly greased dish and bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked and lightly browned.
Accessories you need
You can top quiche with sliced tomatoes and parmesan cheese for a extra tasty alternative.
Flour can be replaced with a gluten free alternative if required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Tomato & Chilli Chutney
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Mint & Feta Dips
- Taco seasoning
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food