- 2 small zucchini, roughly chopped
- 150 g Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1/2 onion, halved
- 1 tbsp TMX veggie stock
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 6 eggs
- 2 rashers bacon, or ham
- 1 sprig parsley, or to taste
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
Place all ingredients into bowl. Chop on speed 4 for 10-15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Pour into lightly greased dish and bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked and lightly browned.
Accessories you need
You can top quiche with sliced tomatoes and parmesan cheese for a extra tasty alternative.
Flour can be replaced with a gluten free alternative if required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge