- 500 grams Beetroots, Peeled, quartered
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 100 grams dried brown lentils
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 red onion, halved
- 1 Handful fresh basil
- 100 grams carrot, halved
- 10 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 5 grams mixed spice
- 5 grams paprika, sweet
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 50 grams pepitas
- 40 grams chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill oats, 10 seconds/speed 8, set aside.
2. Place lentils into simmering basket under running water, place 1 L of water in the bowl, place simmering basket into bowl, cook 15 minutes/100oC/speed 2, rinse and set aside to cool.
3. Add garlic and red onion, chop 3 second/speed 7.
4. Add oil and saute 5 minutes/100oC/speed 2.
5. Add raw beetroot, mint and carrot, chop 3 sec/Speed 5
6. Add remaining spice and seed ingredients, cooked lentils and milled oats Cook for 5 minutes/80oC/speed 2.
7. Form 8 patties, use gloves to prevent staining your hands.
8. Lightly pan fry each side
9. Assemble burgers with beetroot relish and your favourite fillings.
I use rolled oats but to make this gluten free you can use quinoa flakes instead
Ensure that a firm feta cheese is used, such as sheep's feta and crumble prior to adding to the ingredients. A soft feta will turn mushy
Instead of feta cheese you could use Tofu
If a smaller quantity is required, just halve the recipe ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF