- 20 g olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic clove
- 2 cm ginger, stem
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1.5 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cans Canned Chickpeas, rinsed
- 3 carrots, largely diced
- 1/2 zucchini, largely diced
- 1 can canned diced tomatoes
- 1 can liquid vegetable stock
- 7 cauliflower florets, medium to large (optional)
1. Chop onion, garlic and ginger for 5 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
2. Add oil and spices and saute for 10 minutes at 100C on speed 2.
3. Add all other ingredients, except chickpeas. Cook for 10 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
4. Add the chickpeas and cook for 10 minutes at 100C on Reverse Speed 1, no MC.
5. Garnish with natural yogurt and chopped fresh coriander (optional).
You can replace 1 tin of chickpeas with 1 tin of brown lentils, rinsed.
The cauliflower breaks up with cooking (maybe a good idea for kids)
Served with rice or coconut rice!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Mediterranean risotto
- Vegetarian Minestone