- 20 g olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic clove
- 2 cm ginger, stem
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1.5 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cans Canned Chickpeas, rinsed
- 3 carrots, largely diced
- 1/2 zucchini, largely diced
- 1 can canned diced tomatoes
- 1 can liquid vegetable stock
- 7 cauliflower florets, medium to large (optional)
1. Chop onion, garlic and ginger for 5 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
2. Add oil and spices and saute for 10 minutes at 100C on speed 2.
3. Add all other ingredients, except chickpeas. Cook for 10 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
4. Add the chickpeas and cook for 10 minutes at 100C on Reverse Speed 1, no MC.
5. Garnish with natural yogurt and chopped fresh coriander (optional).
You can replace 1 tin of chickpeas with 1 tin of brown lentils, rinsed.
The cauliflower breaks up with cooking (maybe a good idea for kids)
Served with rice or coconut rice!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Choc Zucchini Mini Muffins (egg free adapted)
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Zucchini and Tomato Chutney
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches