- 250 grams dried chickpeas, soaked overnight
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 10 grams ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius, fan forced.
Add garlic and onion to mixing bowl and chop for 5 sec/Speed 7.
Add herbs into mixing bowl for 5 sec/Speed 7.
Add chickpeas, spices and baking soda and chop for 10 sec/Speed 6.
Scrap down sides of bowl and chop again for 10 sec/Speed 6.
Roll a tablespoon size portion of the mixture into individual balls and place on an oven tray.
Spray the felafels with olive oil and bake them for 10 minutes.
You can fry these but I think it's healthier and tastier in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Low carb cauliflower cheese bake
- Sweet potato curry
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth