- 250 grams dried chickpeas, soaked overnight
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 10 grams ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius, fan forced.
Add garlic and onion to mixing bowl and chop for 5 sec/Speed 7.
Add herbs into mixing bowl for 5 sec/Speed 7.
Add chickpeas, spices and baking soda and chop for 10 sec/Speed 6.
Scrap down sides of bowl and chop again for 10 sec/Speed 6.
Roll a tablespoon size portion of the mixture into individual balls and place on an oven tray.
Spray the felafels with olive oil and bake them for 10 minutes.
You can fry these but I think it's healthier and tastier in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto