- 250 grams dried chickpeas, soaked overnight
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 10 grams ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
15h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius, fan forced.
Add garlic and onion to mixing bowl and chop for 5 sec/Speed 7.
Add herbs into mixing bowl for 5 sec/Speed 7.
Add chickpeas, spices and baking soda and chop for 10 sec/Speed 6.
Scrap down sides of bowl and chop again for 10 sec/Speed 6.
Roll a tablespoon size portion of the mixture into individual balls and place on an oven tray.
Spray the felafels with olive oil and bake them for 10 minutes.
You can fry these but I think it's healthier and tastier in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup