- 250 grams dried chickpeas, soaked overnight
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 10 grams ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
15h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius, fan forced.
Add garlic and onion to mixing bowl and chop for 5 sec/Speed 7.
Add herbs into mixing bowl for 5 sec/Speed 7.
Add chickpeas, spices and baking soda and chop for 10 sec/Speed 6.
Scrap down sides of bowl and chop again for 10 sec/Speed 6.
Roll a tablespoon size portion of the mixture into individual balls and place on an oven tray.
Spray the felafels with olive oil and bake them for 10 minutes.
You can fry these but I think it's healthier and tastier in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!