- 250 grams dried chickpeas, soaked overnight
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 10 grams ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius, fan forced.
Add garlic and onion to mixing bowl and chop for 5 sec/Speed 7.
Add herbs into mixing bowl for 5 sec/Speed 7.
Add chickpeas, spices and baking soda and chop for 10 sec/Speed 6.
Scrap down sides of bowl and chop again for 10 sec/Speed 6.
Roll a tablespoon size portion of the mixture into individual balls and place on an oven tray.
Spray the felafels with olive oil and bake them for 10 minutes.
You can fry these but I think it's healthier and tastier in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice