- 3 eggs
- 300 grams plain flour
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 35 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 60 grams brown onion
- 1 level teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cloves garlic
- 85 grams dry white wine
- 1 pinch caster sugar
- 800 grams Diced Tinned Tomatoes
- 40 gram Butter
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1600 grams celeriac, peeled and chopped
- 220 grams pure cream
- 20 grams Truffle Oil
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 bunches english spinach
- 300 grams goats cheese, crumbled
1h 30minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add eggs, flour and oil to TM bowl.
Select Dough function. Knead 2 mins.
Rest pasta in thermomat (or cling wrap).
Roll into lasagne sheets with pasta machine.
Place onion in TM bowl. Chop 3 sec/ spd 6 Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add 35g olive oil. Saute 10 mins/ 100 degrees/ spd 1 / MC off.
With blades running on spd 5, drop garlic clove onto running blades through hole in lid. - 2 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Saute 4min30sec/ 100 degrees/spd 1 / MC off.
Add wine and sugar. Cook 10 min/Varoma/spd 1/ MC off.
Add tomatoes. Cook 20 mins/Varoma/spd 1.5 / simmering basket on lid.
Place in thermoserver to keep warm until ready to layer up.
Add butter to TM bowl. Melt 2mins/90 degrees/spd1.
Add celeriac and salt. Cook 5 mins/100 degrees/spd 2.
Add cream. Simmer 10 mins/98 degrees/spd 2/simmer basket on lid. Check that celeriac is tender. If not, cook for another few minutes.
Add truffle oil. Puree mixture for 1 minute, starting at spd 5 then increasing slowly to spd 9.
Set mixture aside ready for layering.
Cut spinach leaves from the bunch; discard stems and wash leaves thoroughly.
Add butter and leek to TM bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook 8 mins/100 degrees/ spd 1 until leek is soft.
Add spinach leaves. Cook 4 mins/100 degrees/reverse/spd 1.5 until spinach is wilted.
Remove from heat. Drain off excess liquid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins