- 40g. olive oil
- 1/2 1/2 Brown Onion sliced
- 1/2 1/2 red capsicum sliced
- 1 Carrot cut into rounds
- 1 Zucchini cut into rounds
- 2 level tablespoon TM vege stock concentrate
- to taste Cumin Powder
- 1 level teaspoon Sambal Oleck
- 1 can Chopped tomato
- 1/2 can Water.
- 1 can kidney beans, washed and drained
- Small Broccoli Head, Cut into florets with stems
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Measure 40g Olive Oil into Thermo
Add Onion and Capsicum
saute 5 Mins. 100* Speed 1
Add Carrots saute 5 Mins. 100* Speed 1
Add Zucchini Saute 5 Mins 100* Speed 1
Add Can tomatoes, water, cumin, sambal oleck and vege stock. Cook 10 mins. 100* Speed 1
Add beans and broccoli, cook a further 5 mins. 100* speed 1
Serve with steamed rice and guacamole.
Kidney Bean and Vege Chilli
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup