- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 1 medium to large carrot, washed and trimmed and cut in 4cm
- 1 onion, large, quartered
- 1 clove garlic fresh
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams walnuts or pecans
- 430g can Sanitarium Savoury Brown Lentils, (drain juice off)
- 150 grams dry breadcrumbs
- Mixed fresh herbs, to taste
- pinch salt
Place onion, garlic, celery, carrot and nuts in TM and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add eggs, lentils, herbs, salt and breadcrumbs and combine for 30seconds on Reverse on speed 5.
Form into balls and drop into hot oil and deep fry. Alternatively form patties by hand and fry on both sides until browned in an oiled pan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)
- Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Puttanesca Sauce
- Spicy pumpkin and pea quinoa
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Red Lentil, Chickpea & Coriander Dahl (adapted from Woolworths Magazine)
- Silverbeet and Rice Bake
- Apple and Cinnamon Porridge
- FODMAP friendly Eggplant Curry
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Porridge for one
- Gluten Free Easy Banana Muffins
- Variation KASUNDI - Spicy Indian Chutney
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Banana Chocolate Chip Slice