- 400 grams fettuccine pasta, or pasta of choice
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, 3cm cubes
- 20 grams basil, leaves only
- 1 red chilli, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 40 grams Butter, in pieces
- 400 grams Mushrooms (such as button or brown), sliced
- 100 grams water
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable stock paste
- 175 grams cream
- 40 grams lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cook pasta your preferred way.
- While pasta is cooking, add parmesan cheese to mixing bowl and grate for 10 seconds/speed 9, then set aside.
- Rinse and dry mixing bowl.
- Place basil leaves into mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 8, then set aside.
- Add chilli and garlic to mixing bowl and chop for 4 seconds/speed 7.
- Scrape down sides of bowl and add butter to chilli and garlic and saute for 3 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1/MC off.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes/100 degrees/Reverse/Speed 1/MC off.
- Scrape down sides of bowl and add water, vegetable stock, cream and lemon juice and cook for a further 5 minutes/100 degrees/Reverse/Speed 1/MC off.
- Once your pasta has cooked, toss with mushroom sauce, parmesan, basil, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Pasta with Mushrooms
You could serve with Zucchini Noodles.
Some chicken would also work in this dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)
- Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF