- 2 Large Sweet Potato, cubed and roast 20mins season with salt and olive oil
- 1 assorted salad leaves
- 2 cups puy lentils
- 1 Brown Onion sliced
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 small bunch fresh oregano
- 1 small bunch parsley
- 1 galic clove
- 350g cold water
- 1tbs Stock Concentrate
8Recipe is created for
put garlic and herbs in and chop 3secs/speed7 add carrot and onion and chop 3-5 sec speed 5,add 1tbs olive oil and cook 3min/veroma/speed 2.
add rinse lentils and water and stock and cook 30-40mins/100/speed1,i checked if cooked at 30mins and added a little
time till done .
add cooled sweet potato and mix through cold lentils ,season with blackpepper and you could add feta cheese
This meal is packed with vitamins,plant protein,iron, folate and fibre
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- warm lemon tart
- vegan hot cross buns
- quince paste
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- mkr pate
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- LCHF lamb mousakka
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)