- 2 Large Sweet Potato, cubed and roast 20mins season with salt and olive oil
- 1 assorted salad leaves
- 2 cups puy lentils
- 1 Brown Onion sliced
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 small bunch fresh oregano
- 1 small bunch parsley
- 1 galic clove
- 350g cold water
- 1tbs Stock Concentrate
1h 10minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
put garlic and herbs in and chop 3secs/speed7 add carrot and onion and chop 3-5 sec speed 5,add 1tbs olive oil and cook 3min/veroma/speed 2.
add rinse lentils and water and stock and cook 30-40mins/100/speed1,i checked if cooked at 30mins and added a little
time till done .
add cooled sweet potato and mix through cold lentils ,season with blackpepper and you could add feta cheese
Accessories you need
This meal is packed with vitamins,plant protein,iron, folate and fibre
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Low carb cheesecake
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Chicken liver pate keto
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Vegan pie filling
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup