- 150 grams Butter, cut into cubes
- 500 grams water
- 300 grams baby spinach, washed
- 200 grams feta cheese
- 200 grams cream cheese or ricotta
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams Olives, cut in half and seeds removed (optional)
- 100 grams sun-dried tomatoes
- 50 grams salami or chorizo, thinly sliced
- 8 sheets Filo Pastry
- Add butter to mixing bowl and melt 3mins / 100C / speed 1.
Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place varoma into and weigh spinach into varoma. Remove varoma and rinse spinach under tap in the varoma. Place lid onto varoma and shake vigourously over sink to drain excess water.
- Weigh 500g water into mixing bowl. Place lid into position and put varoma with spinach on top.
Cook spinach 12mins / varoma / speed 1.
- Once cooked, remove varoma and place over sink to drain.
Using spautula, squeeze as much excess water from spinach as possible in the varoma.
Empty water from mixing bowl.
- Add spinach, cheeses, eggs, olives, sundried tomatos and salami/chorizo to bowl and combine 20 secs / speed 4.
- Pre-heat oven to 180C
Generously butter a 20-23cm pie dish.
- Place into oven and cook for 50-60mins until pastry is golden brown.
Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Alternatively, cover and place into fridge until ready to cook. It will be fine in the fridge for around 24hours if you'd like to make ahead and cook before serving.
Putting the Pie Together
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- TM6 Creme Brûlée (TM5 recipe remastered)
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Chicken Noodle Soup (GF, DF, Paleo, AIP, GAPS)
- Golden Milk (with fresh ginger and turmeric)
- Red Lentil Falafels
- GAPS Intro Pancakes
- Nanna's Cheesecake
- Nanna's Sloppy Joes
- Chocolate Almond Pulp Brownies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix