- 650g Zucchinis, (about 3 zucchini's )
- 4 spring onions
- 200g feta cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- small bunch fresh mint leaves
- small bunch fresh continental parsley
- 1tsp paprika
- Zest 1 lime, & extra limes in wedges to serve
- 100g Plain flour or spelt
- 3 eggs
- Cracked Pepper, to taste
Place Lime zest & garlic into TM bowl & chop for 10 secs speed 10, add fresh herbs, spring onions, feta & zucchini & chop for 3 secs speed 5, you may to scrape down the bowl & repeat 1 more time till everything is roughly chopped. Add remaining ingredients (except lime wedges) & mix for 5 secs on speed 4, you may need to scrape down the bowl & mix one more time for 5 secs on speed 4. Heat up a pan & add some olive oil then add spoonfuls of the mix like little pancakes, turn over & cook the otherside after a couple of mins. Best served hot straight out of the pan & with lime wedges.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs