THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams Aborio Rice
- 1 tablespoon vegie stock concentrate
- 1 leek
- 280 grams pumpkin
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, For coating pumpkin for roasting
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, For coating pumpkin with
- 50 grams baby spinach
- 40 grams goats cheese, Meredith Goats Cheese
- 35 grams frozen peas
- 480 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop Pumpkin into cubed size pices - 1 to 2 cms
2. Toss in Olive Oil and dried Rosemary and roast in oven for 25 - 30 mins until tender and lightly browned
3. Preheat Thermoserver with boiling water and set aside.
4. Roughly chop Leek and place into Thermomix and for 3 secs on speed 5, chop the leek into smaller pieces
5. Add 10g Olive Oil and saute for 3 mins/ 120 degrees /sp1.5
6. Insert butterfly whisk and add arborio rice, saute for 1 min/120 degrees/reverse/spd 1.5 without the measuring cup. Gently stir with spatula to lift any rice which may be stuck on the bottom
7. Add vegie stock concentrate, water and cook for 13 mins/100 degrees/reverse/spd 1.5
8. Place simmering basket on top of TM5 lid instead of measuring cup
9. When 3 minutes remains on the timer, empty Thermoserver, place spinach, peas and pumpkin into Thermoserver.
10. When timer chimes, pour risotto into Thermoserver and gentley mix. Allow to sit for 5 minutes and then serve.
At step 7, add diced chicken thighs to make the meal go further.
Use your Thermoserver to help with meal preparation
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes