- 1 onion, Halved
- 30 grams olive oil
- 150 grams Bacon Pieces, or Shredded Ham
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts, Cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp veggie stock
- 500 grams water, Boiling
- 300 grams cream
- 250 grams pasta, Penne
- to taste black pepper
- 125 grams mixed frozen vegetables, Diced small
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, Grated
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion and Olive oil to bowl and chop for 3 seconds Speed 6
- Add bacon Pieces and Saute for 4mins at 100°C Speed1
- Insert Butterfly
Add the Chicken, Stock, Water, Cream, Pasta and Pepper.
Cook for 20mins 100°C speed1
Add the frozen Veggies and Parmesan Cheese
Cook for 1min 100°C Speed1
If using fettuccine or other long pasta break into thirds
This dish is a winner with my kids, although it isn't a traditional Carbonara thats what we call it, I have recently converted it to TM with the help of the amazing CHICKEN AND CREAMY MUSTARD PASTA recipe as a template.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Tuna Risotto
- Jude's Mac N Cheese
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Musk Fudge
- Simple Carrot Salad
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice