- 1200 g water
- 350 g Macaroni Pasta
- 120 g Extra tasty cheese
- 60 g Parmesan cheese
- 115 g Dairylea cheddar cheese
- 50 g Butter
- 45 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp Chicken stock powder
- 1 heaped tsp Onion powder
- 1 heaped tsp Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 150 g Bacon diced
- 300 g Milk
Recipe is created for
- Place 1200g water into "Closed lid" . Cook 8 min, 100 deg, sp1.
Add 350 g macaroni pasta to "Closed lid" and cook 12 min, 100 deg, "Counter-clockwise operation" sp1.
Once cooked empty through the steaming basket and place in a dish.
Add all the cheeses and chop for 10 sec, sp8.
Add all the remaining ingredients and cook for 16 min, 90 deg, "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 1.
once sauce is cooked, pour over the cooked pasta and serve.
Mac and cheese
Accessories you need
You won't stop at one bowl 😂
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins