- 100 g Italian Parmesan Cheese
- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 g Butter
- 40 g olive oil
- 320 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 2 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 250 g Roma tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 700 g water
- 1 Birdseye Chilli
- fresh breadcrumbs, Ciabatta
- 50 g Reserved Parmesan
- 1 egg
- 120 g Assagio Cheese, cubed
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate parmesan 10 sec / sp 10. Set aside.
Chop onion, garlic & chilli 3 sec / sp 5. Scrape sides of bowl.
Add butter and oil saute 3 min / 120 / sp 1.
Add rice saute 1 min / 120 / sp 1 without MC.
Add wine saute 2 min / 120 / sp 1 without MC.
Scrape bottom of bowl to loosen rice.
Add stock, tomatoes and water cook 13 min / 100 / sp 1 with simmering basket on lid.
Transfer into Thermoserver, stir through 50g parmesan and allow to cool (lid off). Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
Mill ciabatta 10 sec / sp 10. Set aside.
Add remaining parmesan to crumbs.
Place 1 tsp risotto mix in hand, add cube of cheese in middle and top with additional tsp risotto mix and form a ball.
Dip into egg wash.
Roll in breadcrumb mix.
Place arancini onto prepared oven tray, let rest 1/2 hour.
Preheat oven to 180.
Spray with Olive Oil and bake for 30 mins or until golden.
Accessories you need
Traditionally arancini are deep fried.
Any melting cheese may be used ie. mozzerella for centre of arancini.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Sartu di Riso (Inspired by Giada De Laurentiis / Food Network)
- Italian Easter Biscuits
- Pistachio Biscotti inspired by Donna Hay
- Orange & Honey Muffins
- Raw Hedgehog Slice (inspired by Raw Reset)
- Capretto (Baby Goat) with Creamy Polenta
- Breakfast Beans
- Choc Chunk & Vanilla Muffins
- Fig & Pistachio Roulade
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip