THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 30 g olive oil
- 100 g diced bacon or ham
- 150 g mushrooms, sliced
- 80 g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 250 g Milk
- 30 g plain flour
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM Chicken or Vegetable Stock, you could use powdered stock or stock cubes
- 700 g water
- 70 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150 g pasta, I used wagon wheel pasta
- 1/4 level teaspoon dried chilli flakes, (optional)
- 3 heaped tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 heaped teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion and garlic to bowl and chop 6 seconds speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add olive oil and saute 5 minutes 100 degrees reverse speed 1.
- Add remaining ingredients, except for cherry tomatoes and add salt and pepper to taste. put the lid on but leave MC off. Cook 13 minutes varoma reverse speed 1.
Add cherry tomatoes and cook 7 minutes varoma reverse speed 1.
Taste for seasoning and adjust to your liking. Sauce will thicken upon cooling and pasta will continue to absorb it.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- Apple Tea cake
- Apple slice
- Onion gravy
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Banana pancakes/fritters
- Corned meat (beef) and vegetable fritters
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Curried mince with rice
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style