- 20 grams Parmesan cheese
- 20 grams brown onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams Butter
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 160 grams arborio rice
- 2 rashers of streaky bacon, chopped
- 30 grams dry white wine
- 1-2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 125 grams mushrooms, any kind
- 360 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrap down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add chopped bacon, butter, olive oil and bacon and saute 3 mins/120c/speed 1.
Insert butterfly whisk. Add rice and saute 1 min/120c//speed 1.5 without measuring cup.
Add wine and saute 2 mins/VAROMA//speed 1.5 without measuring cup. Scrap bottom of mixing bowl well with spatula to loosen rice.
Add stock paste, mushrooms and water.
Scrap the bottom of the mixing bowl again to loosen rice.
Cook 13mins/100c//speed 1.5 placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
Transfer into ThermoServer. Using the spatula, combine with reserved parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice