- 20 grams Parmesan cheese
- 20 grams brown onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams Butter
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 160 grams arborio rice
- 2 rashers of streaky bacon, chopped
- 30 grams dry white wine
- 1-2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 125 grams mushrooms, any kind
- 360 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrap down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add chopped bacon, butter, olive oil and bacon and saute 3 mins/120c/speed 1.
Insert butterfly whisk. Add rice and saute 1 min/120c//speed 1.5 without measuring cup.
Add wine and saute 2 mins/VAROMA//speed 1.5 without measuring cup. Scrap bottom of mixing bowl well with spatula to loosen rice.
Add stock paste, mushrooms and water.
Scrap the bottom of the mixing bowl again to loosen rice.
Cook 13mins/100c//speed 1.5 placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
Transfer into ThermoServer. Using the spatula, combine with reserved parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry