- 20 grams Parmesan cheese
- 20 grams brown onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams Butter
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 160 grams arborio rice
- 2 rashers of streaky bacon, chopped
- 30 grams dry white wine
- 1-2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 125 grams mushrooms, any kind
- 360 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrap down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add chopped bacon, butter, olive oil and bacon and saute 3 mins/120c/speed 1.
Insert butterfly whisk. Add rice and saute 1 min/120c//speed 1.5 without measuring cup.
Add wine and saute 2 mins/VAROMA//speed 1.5 without measuring cup. Scrap bottom of mixing bowl well with spatula to loosen rice.
Add stock paste, mushrooms and water.
Scrap the bottom of the mixing bowl again to loosen rice.
Cook 13mins/100c//speed 1.5 placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
Transfer into ThermoServer. Using the spatula, combine with reserved parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon