- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 180 g bacon, approx 4 rashers
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g rice, arborio or carnaroli
- 100 g dry white wine
- 1.5 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1.1 litre water
- 200 g Brocolli
- 20 g Butter
- salt & pepper, to taste
1. Place Parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside and rinse and dry mixing bowl.
2. Chop onion, garlic and parsley 3 sec / speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add bacon and oil and saute 3 min / 100 degrees / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 1.
4. Add rice and wine and saute 2 min / 100 degrees / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 2.
5. Add stock and water and cook 12 min / 100 degrees / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 2.
6. Add brocolli and cook 4 min / 100 degrees / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed.
7. Pour into Thermoserver, season to taste and stir through reserved parmesan and butter. Allow to rest prior to serving.
Accessories you need
This recipe was created "on the fly" just prior to a demonstration when the host discovered that one of her guests was allergic to mushrooms and we had chosen the Mushroom Risotto. The host and I had the thought of bacon & brocolli instead and it worked perfectly on the night. Of course, I didn't take a photo of it then and I've had to make it 4 times to get the recipe right and remember to take a photo.
Hope you enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)