- 40 g Butter
- 40 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
- 3 good grinds of Himalayan Pink Seasalt
- 30 g of Danish style Feta or..., fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 50 g Grated Tasty Cheese
- 4 Spring onions sliced
- 1 --- corn cob, kernals removed, Cooked - or 1/3 of a large can of shop bought
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 3 slices of streaky fat bacon, chopped and pan fried
- 3 tsp of stock powder, I prefer vegetarian chicken style
- 3 heaped teaspoon Smooth Dijon (French) Mustard
- 3-4 Handfuls of fresh washed Spinach leaves, pan fried with spring onions and Bacon
- 1 whole chicken breast fillets
- 1 garlic clove
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add spring onions and garlic to the jug
chop 3-5 sec/speed 5
scrape down sides of the jug
chop a further 3-5 sec/speed 5
add butter and melt 3 min/100 degrees C/speed 1 - Scrape and repeat if necessary
add flour and cook 3 min/ 100 degress C/speed1
add milk, salt and stock powder and cook 6 min/90 degrees C/speed 4
While Mornay is cooking, sautee finely chopped bacon and chicken (bite size pieces) in a frypan on the stove and once cooked add handfuls of Spinach until wilted. No additional oil required as the fat of the bacon suffices.
When mornay is ready - add tasty cheese, feta cheese, bacon, chicken, spinach, corn, any additional seasoning, or any other chosen ingredients
Select reverse mode / speed 3 until blended (usually 3-4 seconds) - hand fold to lift anything from the bottom of the jug and whiz again on reverse if required...
Add lemon juice to taste (start with half add accordingly) and 3 heaped Tsp of smooth Dijon Mustard reverse blend again...
Season to taste
Serve with cooked pasta or rice of your choice
Mix together and serve
While sauce is cooking, simmer penne or pasta of your choice in salted boiling water for the time indicated on the packet. (I cooked about 3/4 a standard packet of Penne)
Once cooked drain excess water and add sauce to pot and stir through.
Serve and Enjoy!!!!!
Bacon, Chicken and Spinach Creamy Pasta
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins