- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 --- onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 20 g olive oil
- 30 g Butter, cut in cubes
- 150 g shortcut bacon, diced
- 60 g white wine
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 250 g sweet potato, cut into 2cm cubes
- 360 g Aborio Rice
- 150 g frozen peas
- 150 g Frozen Corn
- 900 g water
- to taste sea salt and black pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add Parmesan into bowl and grate 10sec/speed 9. Set aside. Clean and dry bowl.
Add frozen peas and corn to Themoserver and cover with boiling water, set aside to thaw.
- Place onion, garlic and parsley into bowl and chop 3sec/speed 7.
- Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add bacon, oil and butter and saute 3min/Varoma/Rev/Speed 1.
- Insert butterfly, then add rice and wine. Saute 2min/100deg/Reverse/Speed 1.
- Add stock, sweet potato and water. Ensure max bowl amount is not exceeded. Cook 15mins/100degrees/reverse/speed 1. Place simmering basket on to of lid to prevent splatter
Mean while drain peas and corn and return to Thermoserver.
- Remove butterfly. Pour risotto into Thermosever sprinkle with 1/2 of the parmesan cheese and mix through. Put lid on Thermoserver and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Top with remaining Parmesan Cheese and serve. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice