- 40 g Parmesan block
- 1 bunch Broccollini
- 12 Vine Ripened Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Bacon rashers diced
- 2 teaspoons Edc vege stock concentrate
- 460 grams water
- 1 Small brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 180 g Aborio Rice
- 100 g white wine
- 15 g Butter
- 1 stalk Celery
- baby spinach leaves to taste
- basil leaves, fresh, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Parmesan Cheese into mixing Bowl and Grate 10 sec/speed 8 Set grated parmesan to the side. Rinse & dry bowl.
Place baby Spinach leaves into thermoserver and set aside.
Place Onion, Garlic & Celery into TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
Add olive oil and bacon and sauté for 5 minutes at Varoma on Reverse speed 1.
Insert butterfly whisk.
Add risotto rice, butter and wine then sauté for 2 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.5 without MC.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula. Add water, stock paste, broccolini, 6 cherry tomatoes and approx half of your basil leaves.
Cook for 10 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.5. Place simmering basket instead of MC into mixing bowl lid.
After 10 minutes add remaining cherry tomatoes & extra basil leaves to tasate. Cook for 3 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.5. Place simmering basket instead of MC into mixing bowl lid.
Transfer into ThermoServer on top of spinach. Sprinkle with the reserved parmesan cheese and extra knob of butter & leave to rest for 5 minutes.
Gently stir to combine & serve immediately
Sprinkle with extra parmesan and cracked black pepper if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Cheats Mansef
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad