- 100 g parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 --- brown onion, peeled &amp;amp;amp; quartered
- 1 bunch parsley, (small)
- 1/2 --- leek, sliced
- 40 g olive oil
- 100 g buckwheat kernals
- 100 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine, dry
- 400 g Chicken Thigh meat, diced
- 2 tablespoons Edc vege stock concentrate
- 550 g water
- 1 sprig tarragon, fresh
- --- Juice of 1/2 Lime
Add parmesan to bowl. Grate on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set aside and rinse bowl.
Add garlic, onion and parsley to bowl. Chop speed 6 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
Add oil and leek. Saute 2 minutes varoma temp, speed 1-2
Insert butterfly. Add buckwheat and rice. Saute 2 minutes, varoma temp, reverse speed 1.
Add wine. Saute 2 minutes varoma temp, reverse speed 1.
Add chicken, vege stock concentrate, water and tarragon. Cook 14min, 100C, reverse speed 1.
Add asparagus, cook 2 minutes, 100C, reverse speed 1.
Pour into thermoserver. Add lime juice and parmesan, season with salt & pepper. Stir to combine, cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
The risotto will be quite soupy when cooking is finished. It will thicken up on standing in the thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Moroccan spiced cauliflower & almond soup
- Goujeres with chives
- Buckwheat Galettes (GF crepes/wraps)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownies
- Creamy Tomato, Prawn & Pumpkin Fettuccine
- Walnut & Rosemary Shortbread
- Cheesy chilli pull apart bread
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough