- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- small bunch parsley
- 1 large capsicum sliced
- 200 g sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vege stock
- 400 g diced tin tomatoes
- 200 g cream
- 300 g Barilla pasta
- 300 g water
- salt to taste
- 20 g olive oil
Place onion, garlic and parsley in TM bowl and chop for 5 sec on speed 7.
Add sliced capsicum.
Add oil and sauté for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1 on REVERSE.
Add tomatoes, mushrooms, water, cream, salt and stock and cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes (if Barrilla pasta) on 100 degrees REVERSE speed soft.
Pour in the warming bowl to keep warm and serve when ready.
TIP: ONLY COOK PASTA FOR 10MIN AS IT CONTINUES TO COOK IN THE WARMING BOWL.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto
- David's Dhall
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian