- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- small bunch parsley
- 1 large capsicum sliced
- 200 g sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vege stock
- 400 g diced tin tomatoes
- 200 g cream
- 300 g Barilla pasta
- 300 g water
- salt to taste
- 20 g olive oil
Place onion, garlic and parsley in TM bowl and chop for 5 sec on speed 7.
Add sliced capsicum.
Add oil and sauté for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1 on REVERSE.
Add tomatoes, mushrooms, water, cream, salt and stock and cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes (if Barrilla pasta) on 100 degrees REVERSE speed soft.
Pour in the warming bowl to keep warm and serve when ready.
TIP: ONLY COOK PASTA FOR 10MIN AS IT CONTINUES TO COOK IN THE WARMING BOWL.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free