- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- small bunch parsley
- 1 large capsicum sliced
- 200 g sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vege stock
- 400 g diced tin tomatoes
- 200 g cream
- 300 g Barilla pasta
- 300 g water
- salt to taste
- 20 g olive oil
Place onion, garlic and parsley in TM bowl and chop for 5 sec on speed 7.
Add sliced capsicum.
Add oil and sauté for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1 on REVERSE.
Add tomatoes, mushrooms, water, cream, salt and stock and cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes (if Barrilla pasta) on 100 degrees REVERSE speed soft.
Pour in the warming bowl to keep warm and serve when ready.
TIP: ONLY COOK PASTA FOR 10MIN AS IT CONTINUES TO COOK IN THE WARMING BOWL.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops