- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- small bunch parsley
- 1 large capsicum sliced
- 200 g sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vege stock
- 400 g diced tin tomatoes
- 200 g cream
- 300 g Barilla pasta
- 300 g water
- salt to taste
- 20 g olive oil
Place onion, garlic and parsley in TM bowl and chop for 5 sec on speed 7.
Add sliced capsicum.
Add oil and sauté for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1 on REVERSE.
Add tomatoes, mushrooms, water, cream, salt and stock and cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes (if Barrilla pasta) on 100 degrees REVERSE speed soft.
Pour in the warming bowl to keep warm and serve when ready.
TIP: ONLY COOK PASTA FOR 10MIN AS IT CONTINUES TO COOK IN THE WARMING BOWL.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5