- 1000 gram water
- 3 level tbsp mansef spices, can be found at any middle eastern grocer
- 1 level tbsp chicken stock paste
- 350 g basmati rice
- 700-1000 g chicken breast
- 300-400g g frozen mixed veges
- 20 g olive oil, to marinate chicken
- 2 level tbsp mixed spices, any mixed spice you like to marinate chicken
- 40 g Ghee
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add 1000g water to the bowl
2. 40g Ghee and 1Tbsp chicken stock paste to the water
3. insert simmering basket, add 350g basmati rice and 3tbsp mansef spices
4. mix rice and spices with spatula until combined
5. place mixed frozen veges in bottom part of varoma
6. place 700g-1kg of marinated chicken breast cut into 2cm cubes (use whatever spice marinate you like mixed with a little oil to coat) in top part of varoma. place varoma on top of jug. set to 25min-varoma heat- speed 4
whilst rice is cooking fry off some slivered almonds and pine nuts in ghee and chop some parsley for garnish.
7. once all done set varoma aside, place rice and veges in oval server and mix through.
8. empty out stock from jug, without washing the jug, place cooked chicken into jug. set 3 seconds speed 4 until roughly shredded.
9. sprinkle chicken over rice then add nuts and parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins