- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 350 grams ham chopped
- 400 grams macaroni
- 35 grams bread
- 40 grams pecorino
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 100 grams plain flour
- 750 grams Milk
- 60 grams white wine
- 300 grams thickened cream
- large hand fresh basil
- 80 grams pecorino
- 80 grams parmesan
Preheat oven to a 180 degrees.
Put bread and pecorino into bowl, chop 10 seconds/speed 9 or until the ingredients in the bowl are finely chopped. Set aside
Put basil, pecorino and parmesen in bowl, chop 10 seconds/speed 9 or until the cheeses are grated. Set aside.
Add macaroni, butter, flour, milk and white wine to bowl
Cook 10 mins/90 degrees/speed 4/.
Add cream, basil, pecorino, parmesan that you grated earlier and ham and mix 20 secs/speed 2/
Pour into large baking dish and scatter with the breadcrumb and cheese mix that you prepared earlier
Bake in moderate oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden and crispy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Mocha Protein Frappe
- Zucchini balls
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Hidden health pancakes