- 40 g Parmesan block
- 100 g Mushrooms sliced
- 1 --- chicken breast diced
- 3 Bacon rashers diced
- 2 teaspoons Edc vege stock concentrate
- 440 grams water
- 2 --- Spring Onion timmed and cut into pieces
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 180 g Aborio Rice
- 160 g white wine
Place Parmesan Cheese into mixing Bowl and Grate 10 sec/speed 8 place parmesan to the side.
Place Spring onion and Garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add EVOO and Bacon and sauté for 5 minutes at Varoma on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse speed 1.
Add wine and rice then sauté for 2 minutes at 100ºC on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 1.
Add water, stock Chicken and Mushrooms and cook for 15 minutes at 100ºC on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 1.
Accessories you need
You can stir through cream at the end of cooking if you like a creamy Risotto.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Fara's Salmon Curry