- 40 g Parmesan block
- 100 g Mushrooms sliced
- 1 --- chicken breast diced
- 3 Bacon rashers diced
- 2 teaspoons Edc vege stock concentrate
- 440 grams water
- 2 --- Spring Onion timmed and cut into pieces
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 180 g Aborio Rice
- 160 g white wine
Place Parmesan Cheese into mixing Bowl and Grate 10 sec/speed 8 place parmesan to the side.
Place Spring onion and Garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add EVOO and Bacon and sauté for 5 minutes at Varoma on Reverse speed 1.
Add wine and rice then sauté for 2 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
Add water, stock Chicken and Mushrooms and cook for 15 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
Accessories you need
You can stir through cream at the end of cooking if you like a creamy Risotto.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto